Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Last Lecture


Recently I bought a book. The book sales man, encouraged me to get the "Last Lecture by Randy Pausch", because according to him this book is so good. Very reluctantly, I still purchase the book, even if my first choice is "The power of Now by Mr. Eckhart Tolle.

Now after reading the book, I think I should kiss the book sales man, because indeed the book is so good, every chapter gave a big impact I'm highly recommending this to everybody.

Mr. Randy Pausch, was an amazing man. He was able to lived his life to the fullest and was able to touched a lot of lives. Everyone must watched his last lecture "achieving your childhood dreams" in CMU and "Time Management" in Virginia University. If you have time, try to watch the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5784740380335567758


Now, Il make sure that my childhood dreams will come true and make my everyday life interesting and meaningful. Thank you Mr. Pausch, for a very inspiring lesson you taught me.


Two days ago, I returned to the book store and look for the book sales man. I told him that I like the book very much and I'm looking forawrd to buy another book that of course, recommended by him. He advised me to buy "The Shack" by W.M. PAul Young.

So I just wish that this book will moved me also.

No comments: