Friday, October 17, 2008

Songs Im listening right now

Songs Im listening right now:


1. Colbie Caillat

Album: Coco


Top pick songs:

1. Bubbly

2. Realize

3. Magic

4. Capri


Favorite line:

"And all I see is your face

All I need is your touch

Wake me up with your lips

Come at me from up above"

--Magic



2. Yellowcard

Album: Ocean Avenue and Paper Walls


Top pick songs:

1. Only One

2. Empty Apartment

3. One year six months

4. Believe

5. Light up the sky


Favorite lines:

"It's okay to be angry and never let go

It only gets harder the more that you know."

-- Empty apartment



3. Secondhand serenade

1. I hate this song


Favorite Lines:

"I may be sad, But I'm not weak."

1 comment:

lisa said...

Hi, Sandi! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed by blog. It's so interesting to meet people from all over the world.

Lisa :)