Monday, October 13, 2008

nice to hear....

I just want to share the commendation I received from my previous customer. It feel so good to received this kind of stuff. I drives me to continue what Im doing. Thank you Steve for appreciating my work.


"Wonderful job!!! You were so patient with me and your professional competence was without question the best I've experienced. The genuine sincerity you emanate was wonderful and eased the tension of a long day working with some who definitely did not have your wonderful disposition. Again thank you!!!"


-Stephen Isle

1 comment:

Genie said...

It IS really nice to hear something positive, isn't it? I try to go out of my way to do that. People are too quiet when things go well but gripe when things don't. It should be the other way around more often.